Hydroxytyrosol is currently believed to be one of the strongest free-radical scavenging polyphenols in use. Hydroxytyrosol is produced by olive, normally the olives used in the production of olive oil. The majority of extracted hydroxytyrosol can be found in the byproduct water produced during the pressing process. The most of the polyphenol can be recovered to process extracts for preventative and medicinal use. Hydroxytyrosol is the main polyphenol, along with other less potent polyphenols, found in olives.
|Plant sources||Olive leaf extract|
|Apperance||Brown yellow fine powder|
|Specification||Oleuropein 10% - 80%|
Hydroxytyrosol 3% - 30%
Oleanolic Acid 50%, 98%
Maslinic Acid 10%, 20%, 30%
|Shelf time||2 years,keep away sunlight, keep dry|
1.Olive leaf extract has antioxidant effect
2.Olive leaf extract has antibacterial activity
3.Olive leaf extract strengthens the immune system
4.Olive leaf extract is used for cardiovascular disease
1. Pharmaceuticals: used for the manufacture of new drugs for the treatment of diseases caused by viruses, bacteria, protozoa, parasites and blood sucking worms, and new drugs for the treatment of colds.
2. Health food: olive leaf extract is mainly used as a dietary supplement to regulate immunity in Europe, America and other countries.
3. Skin care products: high content of olivine bitter glucoside is mainly used in skin care products, which can protect skin cells from the damage of ultraviolet rays, effectively maintain the softness and elasticity of the skin, and achieve the effect of supporting and softening the skin. The high content of oligosophorin 80% is specially designed for skin care products. With its high effective ingredients and light color, it is very suitable for cosmetics formula design.
|Drying Method||Vacuum drying||Conforms|
|Particle Size||NLT 100% Through 80 mesh||Conforms|
|Loss on Drying||<=12.0%||10.60%|
|Ash (Sulphated Ash)||<=0.5%||0.16%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm||Conforms|
|Total of all impurities||≤2.5%||0.74%|
|Total Plate Count||≤10000cfu/g||Conforms|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤1000cfu/g||Conforms|
|1kg||bag/kg, box outside (double plastic bag + Aluminum foil bag inside)|
|10kgs,25kg or more||by Drums or carton (3 layers plastic bag inside)|
|Weight||Delivery mothod||Delivery time|
|more than 100kgs||by Air||3-7days|
1. How do you confirm product quality before order?
Free samples can be provided for your evaluation before ordering, and COA can be supplied of each batch products.
2. Can i get free samples?
Yes, Free samples 1-30grams available based on product value.
3. How long can i get my order?
Usually, the order will send within 1-3days after payment.
Shipping can by International Express(3-8days), by Air(3-5days), by Sea(8-35days) based on quantity and destination, or by your forwarder.
4. How is your customer service?
We provide 24-hour online service by Made in China, or by email, Skype, Whatsapp, telephone.